Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm home

So as many, or most of you may know I'm home.
I arrived home last Wednesday night.
It's an adjustment for sure.
One full of mixed emotions.

Leaving wasn't easy, but it was time.

What I remember most are mornings with the babies and afternoons with the boys and praying before bed.
And I realize that all sounds very vague...and it is. It was just living life with my kids. The little things that end up meaning the most. Like Alfonsine finding me no matter where I am on the terrace and putting her little hand on my leg and pointing and "talking". And Aristide coming to my window during sieste just to chat with me. And Aristide praying for candy at night.

Thank you for being apart of my experience by reading my stories and praying for me...if you ever want to see pictures, I have a lot. I don't mind sharing them.

For now my plans are to move to St. Louis in the next month or so. I'll be living with Nichole. Neither of us know what we are going to do. Just taking it one day, one step at a time trusting Jesus to lead us.

No comments: