Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a note to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone!!!!!!
I hope you eat a lot of turkey and enjoy your families and friends and take a good nap; and I hope that the football games are good and eat some pumpkin pie (with whip cream!) for me!!
I'll be at an American missionary's home with some Americans that I have yet to meet, and for dessert we are going to the American Embassy. In between we have a lot of work to get done (Deborah is coming home from the hospital!!) and so I don't think it will feel much like Thanksgiving...which maybe is a good thing....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ami!! We'll miss you here, love you! AKY!

Stewart Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ami! I hope you had a great time yesterday. I love and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ami. Thanks for the note. We love you very much.
The Boyds

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ami!!!

Love reading your blog.
Matt Jess Evan and Connor